Faith Connections Small Group Ministry
Faith Connections participants:
- Connect with 6-10 others by meeting in homes on a regular basis, usually twice a month.
- Nurture their faith by participating together in Christian book studies or bible studies depending on the interest of the group.
- Pray for each other and support each other through life’s ups and downs.
- Stay together as a group for as little as 8 weeks or as long as 2 years.
- Join with others who have similar interests, in the same stage of life, are the same gender, or just want to get to know each other better
If you are interested in joining a small group, please sign up at the Welcome Table and indicate what type of group you would like to join! Questions? Contact Teresa Kaldor or Carole Hildebrand.
- Beloved (women): 4th Tuesday @ 6:45 pm, discussing "Learning to Walk in the Dark" by Barbara Brown Taylor.
- Faith Crusaders (women): 2nd & 4th Tuesdays @ 6:30 pm, discussing "Developing Inner Strength" by Charles F Stanley.
- Bible Explorers (formerly Wed. Night Bible Study, mixed): Wed. starting Sept. 13 @ 6:30 p.m., discussing Books of the Bible.
- Calvary Men’s Support Group: Third Monday @ 7:30 p.m., Varies.
- Friday Women’s Group: Third Friday @ 10:00 a.m., "The Faith Club: a Muslim, a Christian, A Jew".
- Faith Connections Women’ s Group: Usually 2nd & 4th Tuesday.